Welcome

Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Blog

Welcome to my new and improved blog.  I hope that in updating to a more user friendly blog, I will feel more inclined to post.  So far it seems more Courtney friendly, so that is something. 

Don't forget to check out my contest that is currently going on until October 8, 2010 through Luxuryreading.com.  You have an opportunity to win a free ebook of Shadow Dancer.  All you need to do to enter is comment.  What do you have to lose?  Comment once or ten times.  The more you comment the more chances you have to win. 

Let me know what you think of the new blog.  I would love to hear your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney! Ok, I'm a follower. :) Love the pic, lol.

    Follow me--

    http://denise-roomtowrite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say, the picture is appropriate to your style of writing! It's cool and very different. Love it!

    ReplyDelete