Next week (May 2, 2011) I will be posting an interview with Author, Rebecca Besser. Rebecca is on an amazing journey and making a bit of headway in the writing world. Be sure to stop by and check it out.
Surprise! I am the winner of the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so very much Kelly Hashway of: http://www.kellyhashway.com for giving me this award. Its such a pretty one too.
For this award I have to share 7 things about myself:
- I have a fruit orchard that consists of nine trees: Two peach, two pears, two cherries, and three plums. I would have apples too, but the deer just wont let me. I keep buying the trees and the deer keep eating them to death.
- I used to be afraid of the Big Bad Wolf. As a child, I swore he lived in my house and was just waiting to eat me, like he did the three little pigs.
- I married my high school sweetheart. Not right away of course, we had to do a bit of growing up first.
- I get annoyed when my teenager’s friends ask if I am her sister. Seriously, it gets under my skin. I’m sure there are some people that think this is a great ego thing, but I like being a mom.
- I am the clumsiest thing you will ever meet. Don’t stand too close, I may just fall over for no apparent reason and take you down with me.
- When I was little, I had white blond hair. Truly WHITE, like a cotton ball. I wish I still did, but as you should all know, I am firmly a brunette in my old age.
- Family vacations as a child consisted of canoeing down the Muskingum River for 6-7 days, sleeping in tents, cooking over a fire, the works. When I was about 16, I watched the movie Deliverance… had a hard time with the vacation after that.
Okay, so it's time to pass on the award. Here are the Stylish Bloggers I'm awarding:
There you have it. Go check out these stylin blogs, if you aren't already following them. And thanks again, Kelly!
See ya next week.