Welcome

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Upcoming Events

With the new year here and roaring, that brings with it the planning of events.  This year, I have worked hard to get some big things on the schedule.  I currently have three on the calendar, but anticipate four or five.  The main ones, are exciting though.


The first big even is the Mid Ohio Indie Author Book Expo.  I have been trying to get into this event for about 3 years, but it sells out so fast.  I am so excited to finally be apart of this expo.  The event will be held on August 10, 2024, from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.  You can find information on location, attendees, food, parking, and more here:  Mid Ohio Indie Author Book Expo


The second big event this year is that I have registered to attend the BoucherCon 2024 - Murder and Mayhem in Music City.  I was supposed to be a part of this conference in 2021, held in New Orleans, but thanks to Covid and a hurricane, it was unfortunately cancelled.  The conference for this year is being held in Nashville on August 28-September 1, 2024.  Once I have more information on the conference as well as any panels I will be sitting on, I will update.  For more information on the BoucherCon you can find it here: BoucherCon2024


Finally, up and coming is the West Lafayette - Hop into Easter Event on Sunday, March 24, 2024, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. This event will be held at the Coshocton Moose Lodge.  Fellow Author Rebecca Besser will be joining me at this event and we will have plenty of books on hand. 


Stay Tuned as this list will change as the year progresses, but for now, this is the anticipated events.  



No comments:

Post a Comment