Welcome

Monday, November 1, 2010

Guest Blogs for November

Here we are, Monday again and the start of November. This month I will be doing several guest blogs.  The first one is up and ready for you to visit.  You can find it here:  http://www.annastan.com/2010/11/letter-to-myself-courtney-rene/  It looks really good.  This is a great site to check out and browse around in. 

November is also Nano Month.  I thought long and hard about joining in on the competition and such, but decided that in reality, I just really don’t have the time this year.  I am still tweaking and prodding and finishing up “A Howl in the Night” (we all know how much I just love revisions and editing).  I am also now working on “Shadow Warrior”, which it is really taking a big chuck of my time right now.  So to all the writers who are participating in Nano this year, good luck!  Maybe I will join in with you next year.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your letter!
    My mother always said, "Hind sight is 20/20." But I never knew what she meant until I got older.
    Writing a letter to your younger self is such a good exercise in accepting who you've become so that we can move on and become what we are destined to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Howl in the Night, Shadow Warrior (a full-time job, a family, and house/yard work) and you actually considered Nano? How much coffee do you drink? :) Can't wait to read the next guest blog... the Letter to Yourself was sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete