Welcome

Monday, November 2, 2015

Welcome to November

It’s November.  Yuck.  I know there are people that love the autumn.  The colors of it; the cooler temperatures; the idea of bonfires and pumpkins.  I am NOT that person.  I get into fall and the moment the first leaves begin to fall from the trees I get so sad.  I dread the coming winter and all that it brings.  I already miss the hot summer sun and all the green and colors of the summer.  That’s the season I love.  The sweating and the hot skin.  The so bright sun on your face that you have to close your eyes.  The warm breezes in the night, when you are chasing lightning bugs.  Ah yes, I am a summer baby.  Give me the heat! 

Why do I live in the Midwest then?  Why am I not south where it’s warmer?  Because all my family is here.  I can’t just up and leave them.  There are days it sounds lovely, but I can’t do it.  Not yet anyway.  Maybe a few more harsh winters and I may change my mind!

What about the holidays?  Aren’t I excited about those?  Well, maybe a little, but that doesn’t take away the every day living of cold and grey and wet.  We do have a fireplace this year that I may even be tempted to use, so maybe that will take away some of the loathing of the next several months. 

Now, even with the dread of the approaching season, I have a bit of exciting to mix within.  The release of The Full Moon Rises is quickly approaching (November 15, 2015). It’s less than two weeks and counting!  I have already been getting requests for books.  I want to put in my order this week people, so if you want an autographed copy, let me know ASAP. 




Have a great week!  Enjoy the sunshine while you can.  

5 comments:

  1. Well, at least you have less leaves to rake this fall. :)

    Tres exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less leaves has been nice. I haven't had to help out at all. Woo Hoo me!

      Delete
  2. Put on a sweatshirt and snuggle under a cushy soft blanket!! As you know, I am total opposite of you and hate the heat so I'm thrilled that fall is finally here! And better yet, you're new book is coming out so what is better than that! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to wear a sweat shirt - can you hear the pouting? I am at least thrilled with my upcoming release, so yes, that makes it better. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. The information you have provided is very nice, I was very happy to have gained a very interesting article that it once.
    Thank you so much for sharing helpful things

    Cara Mengobati Alergi Penyebab Scabies Cara Mencegah Serangan Jantung Obat Herbal Asbestosis Obat Herbal Diabetes Melitus

    ReplyDelete