Welcome

Monday, March 30, 2015

Gray Time of Year

I get a bit of the blues this time of year.  I have ruminated on the why.  From what I can tell it’s because nature gives you one or two glorious days of spring, and then it blasts you with day after day after day of rain and snow and frost and cold and wind and…and…I simply get to the point where it depresses the heck out of me.  I figured I better get back on the blog wagon and give you an update as to what is going one.

1.  First and foremost, The Full Moon Rises, book 2 in the Howl in the Night Series has been slated to be published sometime around November 15, 2015.  Exciting news eh? Not too far away.  I am sure I will post an update or two closer to the release date to keep you all in the loop.

2.  My website is back up and running!  Credit given to my husband, who has realized that when it comes to technologies and website creation and all that comes with it, I suck.  He took it over for me, cleaned it up and there you have it.  You can check it out here: Website

3.  Time has been on my mind a lot lately.  In that I don’t seem to have any.  Between working full time, the tiny dancer's dance schedule, which is currently including extra practices, the fact that competition season is in full swing, holidays, and just trying to clean my house and spend time with my husband and family, I have no time at all.  So, with that being said, please do not ask me to do anything that takes any amount of time, as apparently I can’t say no to anyone.  I want to help others out.  I want to do all that I can for friends and family, but please, right now, don’t ask me, as I will say yes, when I should not. 

4.  Last, but not least, I am thinking I need an updated author photo.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Does the world like outside ones or the flat backed professional ones?  Should I be more candid or more posed?  I hate taking photos of myself.  I am not a selfie person, and I feel really fake smiling for a gadget. 

That’s all I have time for today.  Easter is on its way.  Woo Hoo.  I love Easter.  For many reasons but I will admit, mostly…it’s for the chocolate.  Have a great week and holiday for those that celebrate.  


ctny

2 comments:

  1. Grey, brown and still freakin' white! Your website looks great. :) Can you make me ten pairs of pants? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like photo's that look "real" not those glamour shots. Goodluck with it though. I had a friend take over 50 shots of me at a park and I only picked one fit to print! I hate photos of myself.

    Your website looks great. Can Frank do mine to!!?? LOL

    And you should not be feeling blue right now. Summer and sun is on it's way!!

    ReplyDelete