Welcome

Monday, February 27, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

I’ve been tagged!

Apparently this one is in the air.  Thank you to Cat at http://katrinadelallo.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-tag.html and
Angela at:  http://angeliaalmos.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged.html for the tags. 

I think I am going to have a hard time finding 11 blogs to tag back…so I changed it to five.  Yes, I am cheating.  At any rate here we go.

The Tag rules:
1. You must post the rules!
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag five people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them

Your 11 questions.
1. What is your favorite blog(s)? 

Right now my favorite blog is:  http://ladaisi.blogspot.com/
This blog has bit of everything.  Photos, art, writing, whimsy.  I love visiting this blog. 

2. What is your favorite past time besides writing or illustrating?
Being outside.  If the sun is shining and temperature is more than 70, then my butt is usually outside.  I’m in the garden or in the orchard, or at the pond or catching butterflies, or walking in the woods, reading a book or whatever I can think of.  I have decided that is the reason winters are so hard on me.  I am stuck inside.  No, I hate the cold.  When I say I am stuck, I am stuck. 

3. What is your favorite adaptation (movie or TV show made from a book)?
Pride and Prejudice.  The new one with Keira Knightley. 
Phantom of the Opera – any of them. 
I just watched, The Help and have to say that one will be a good one.
The Secret Garden is also up on the list.

4. Dog or cat person?
Either.  I am an animal person.  Dogs are the best as they love to be affectionate and are always happy to see you.  Cats, not so much. They give affection when they want to and usually don’t care to see you one way or another as long as there is food in the dish and water in the bowl.  I still like them though as when they are in the mood to be loving they make up for their lack when they aren’t.

5. What is your dream job (can't be author or illustrator)?
Nothing.  My dream job is being an author.  There was a time I wanted to be a teacher, but now that I am older and wiser I realized, I don’t want to do that anymore. 

6. Do you own an ereader? What kind or why not?
Yes, I have a Kindle.  I love it too! No more hauling ten books around in my bag.  Now I just haul one lightweight Kindle and have all the books I could ever read right at my fingertips.  I still love my books and still plunder the library as often as possible, but the Kindle is really wonderful. 

7. What movie in 2012 can you not wait to see or if you already saw it what was it?

1.         The Hunger Games.  Read the books and hope the movie does them justice.
2.         The Avengers.  I am a comic book fan.  Plus the guy they have playing Thor – Oh my! 
3.         Brave – The new Disney movie coming this summer.  It looks so good and I can’t wait to see it!
4.             Breaking Dawn II – Yes.  I want to see this.  I want to see if they can pull off the last movie.

8. What is your favorite mythical creature?
Fairies.  No really, I love the idea of fairies.  Its one of the reasons I still try to catch butterflies.  Maybe one of these days I will catch not an insect but a creature instead.   I do believe in fairies.  I do.  I do.  (If you don’t know what that is from, you are severely lacking in your Tinkerbell lore).


9. What movie scared you more than anything? 

1.         The Exorcist.  Oh my, to this day, that movie wigs me out!
2.            Paranormal Activity – The first one.  They did such a great job with this movie I actually was afraid to go to sleep for a few days. 

10. Do you have any famous relatives? Who?
Nope.

11. What genres do you read most often?
Horror I read the most.  The next in line and a close next would be romance.  I wonder if because of all the not so happy endings I get with Horror that I need the love story with the Happily Ever After, now and then. 

Okay here are my 11 questions:

1.         Book or Ebook and why.
2.             Do you read indie books?  Why or why not?
3.             What is your favorite animal?
4.             What is your favorite paranormal power and why?
5.             Do you have one place on earth that you dream of visiting?
6.             If your house was on fire, and you had 30 seconds to get out, what would you grab?  You can’t say people or animals, as those are all already safe and sound waiting outside at the meeting place.
7.             Coffee? 
8.             What are your all time favorite reads?
9.             Who is your favorite storybook character?
10.           Do you believe in magic?  Why or why not?
11.           Who is your favorite musical artist.

And here are the blogs I am tagging:

1.        Allyn
2.        Carrie
3.        Becca
4.        Kim
5.        Denise

Have a great week everyone!
ctny 

7 comments:

  1. I feel the same way you do about cold weather. But I find I don't even go outside a lot when it is warmer. I need to though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The outside warm weather really helps in mood alteration..well at least for me. I need to work on going outside when its cold.

      Delete
  2. It was fun to read your answers, Courtney. Now I'm off to check out your favorite blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I dont even remember now how I found that blog but I visit it at least once a week. It really is a good one.

      ctny

      Delete
  3. Oh fun! There is a movie of The Help already? Wowsers. I agree, Exorcist is still creepy. Thanks Courtney! (I'll get right on that.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag back! http://cupcakesblogcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete