Welcome

Monday, January 24, 2011

Critique Contest and More

Lots of things going on this week.  First and foremost, Congrats the Kelly Hashway for winning the contest for a free print book of Shadow Dancer, autographed of course by yours truly....me.  Thanks again to Allyn for her wonderful contest and interview. 

~*~

Next on the list of things:  I have a new interview up.  You can find it:  Here   I have to say, Terrie did a lovely job on this interview and it looks great.  Make sure to check it out.  I will be stopping over hopefully daily to answer any additional questions and such. 

~*~

Finally.  As I stated last week, beginning today, January 24, 2011, I will be running a contest to win a free critique and review of up to 8 pages of any story, article, or whatever your heart desires.  It does have to be your own work.  If you want an honest review and opinion, this contest is definitely for you.  I wont say it's great just because you win, however, if it is great, I will certainly tell you.  This contest will run for one week.  Therefore, it will end at midnight on January 30, 2011. 

How to participate...aka the rules and such:

1.  If you are not already a follower of my blog, you must become one.  If you are already a followers you can go right to number 2.

2.  You must leave me a comment. 

3.  You can comment as many times as you want.  Each comment will count as an entry into the contest. 

Any questions?  Let me know.  I tried to make it as easy as possible as who has time for hard?  Not me, that's for sure.  So good luck to all that enter. 

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I won Allyn's contest, Courtney. I'm really looking forward to reading Shadow Dancer.

    This is such a great contest you've got here, too. It's very nice of you to offer your time to help another writer like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kelly! You'll love the book. :)
    Whoever wins this contest will surely get a great critique from Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice interview. You wear a lot of different hats! thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Nice one, Kelly.

    I only have a short article at the moment, but this is me commenting anyway. See.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great contest. I have a horror/fantasy that could use a set of eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is me commenting!! Sounds like a great contest, I mean who couldn't use a free critique, right!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good idea for a contest, I might kinda steal it sometime.... Oh, and btw, I'm not entering! Teehee! Means better chances for someone else to win. :p

    That, and I'm not a follower. I should be though. What's wrong with me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Found you on book blogs. I'm now following. Please RTF.

    ~ Tami
    http://VampireReview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me, me, me! I want to win a free critique. This is a great idea to get new followers.

    ReplyDelete