I am honored today because a fellow author has awarded me with the Encouraging Thunder award!
What you can do with Encouraging Thunder award?
– Post it on your blog - Check!
– Grant other bloggers with the award - Pass
What you can’t do with Encouraging Thunder award?
– Abuse or misuse the logo - Check!
– Claim that it’s your own handmade logo - Check!
What you should do after receiving Encouraging Thunder award:
– Enjoy the award - Check check!
– Thank via comments or mention the blogger who gave you the award - Check!
That’s it. No questions to answer or cumbersome rules to follow. It’s acknowledgment to those blogger friends who have stuck behind you through good times and bad, whether through comments, social media, email, etc.
Thank you so much, Allyn for thinking of me for this award. I am going to enjoy my award and brandish it proudly. Thank you for always giving me encouragement as well as listening to me during my moments of struggle.
Be sure to check out her blog for more information on her current publications and books.
One more thing before I go this week. Did I finish my first draft of my current WIP? Why, yes! Yes, I did. Stay tuned fans and readers, I will have a exciting new book and story for you soon, I hope.