Welcome

You have made it all the way here, so you may as well sit down, take a minute to look around, and enjoy. What you will find, depends on the day and my mood. You just never can tell.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Guest Blogs for November

Here we are, Monday again and the start of November. This month I will be doing several guest blogs.  The first one is up and ready for you to visit.  You can find it here:  http://www.annastan.com/2010/11/letter-to-myself-courtney-rene/  It looks really good.  This is a great site to check out and browse around in. 

November is also Nano Month.  I thought long and hard about joining in on the competition and such, but decided that in reality, I just really don’t have the time this year.  I am still tweaking and prodding and finishing up “A Howl in the Night” (we all know how much I just love revisions and editing).  I am also now working on “Shadow Warrior”, which it is really taking a big chuck of my time right now.  So to all the writers who are participating in Nano this year, good luck!  Maybe I will join in with you next year.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your letter!
    My mother always said, "Hind sight is 20/20." But I never knew what she meant until I got older.
    Writing a letter to your younger self is such a good exercise in accepting who you've become so that we can move on and become what we are destined to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Howl in the Night, Shadow Warrior (a full-time job, a family, and house/yard work) and you actually considered Nano? How much coffee do you drink? :) Can't wait to read the next guest blog... the Letter to Yourself was sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete