Welcome

You have made it all the way here, so you may as well sit down, take a minute to look around, and enjoy. What you will find, depends on the day and my mood. You just never can tell.

Monday, December 1, 2014

End of Nanowritmo - 2014



I am happy to announce that I was able to complete my nano novel in time.  I validated at 50,060 words, around noon on November 30, 2014.  Woo Hoo.  It was a crazy month of finding time to write, but I persevered and was able to write almost every single day, with a few exceptions for the holiday.  Slow and steady is me. 

However, the book is not done.  I still have about 10,000 – 15,000 more words to write before I get to the end of the first draft.  It got exciting and action packed and took a few weird turns. Even after all that, at this moment I feel like I am writing a pretty good story.  Oh, don’t get me wrong, it is a very rough draft, but it definitely has great potential.  I will be working on it daily even though Nano is over for the year.  I’m excited about it, ad want to finish it.  I can’t wait for my readers to get it. 

I would love to put out an excerpt, but I don’t know where the book will end and I don’t want to give anything away.  What I can tell you is that it is a sequel to my previously published book, A Howl in the Night.  I still don’t have a title for it.  I am thinking along the lines of Dawn Breaks or The Morning Comes.  I don’t know.  It’s a work in progress.  I’m sure I will figure something out.

Just a quick plug – I will be at the Orange Library in Lewis Center, this Sunday, December 7, 2014 from 2:00 – 5:00 to meet the people and talk about writing.  I will also have books should you need one and I am always happy to autograph. 



Have a great week.  

5 comments:

  1. Well, congrats! 60 words over... phewf. Dawn Breaks sounds good. I like it. Really loved A Howl in the Night (and the cover ROCKS) so I'm pumped for the sequel/2nd. Good luck at the library event--you are on fi-yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. News4andhra is an Entertainment portal provides you information about Telugu Film Reviews, Tollywood News, Telugu Politics News, Celebrity news, cinema news, box office collections, Telugu Movie Reviews and more at one place

    New Telugu Film Ratings

    Latest Telugu Movie Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce was established in the year 2014, in Hyderabad, Telangana State, to cater the needs of the tollywood Art and Craft. Represent by its President Mr. Pratani Rama Krishana Goud, who has vast exprience in the film industries as an Actor, Producer, Director, Exhibitor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. تعتمد شركة ركن البيت على افضل الخدمات الاساسية المميزة التى تساعد فى الوصول الى افضل النتائج المميزة التى تؤدي الغرض المطلوب حيث لدينا شركة تنظيف بالرياض تساعد فى تحقيق افضل ما هو مطلوب في خدمات النظافة بعيد عن اعمال التنظيف اليدوية التي تستخدم اساليب فعليك ان تتعاون وتتصل بنا في شركتنا حيث يمكنك الاستعانة بخدمة تنظيف الفلل من خلال التواصل مع قسم شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض التي تحقق كل ما هو جيد في اعمال التنظيف والسعى الى التنظيف من الالف الى الياء كما يوجد لدينا خدمات اخري في النظافة مثلا تنظيف الخزانات التي تحتاج الي مختص فني في تقديم اعمال نظافة الخزنات من خلال شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
    التي لديها خدمة متخصصة في القضاء علي البكتريا والرواسب التي توجد في قاع الخزانات من خلال شركة تسمي المتميزة في التعقيم والتظهر للحصول علي كل ما هو صحي من خلال شراء اغلى انواع المنظفات والمساحيق والمعطرات المميزة التى تساعد فى الوصول الى اى نتيجة يرغب العميل بها فشركة ركن البيت هى افضل الشركات التى تهتم باعمال التنظيف لمنزلك التي توجد لديك مثل خدمة شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض مهما كانت مساحته ومهما كانت درجة الاتساخ فلاتتردد فى التعامل معنا لدينا خدمات اخري يمكنك متابعتها مثلا بعض الناس يعتمدون علي شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض والتي تعتبر من افضل الخدمات الاساسية داخل مدينة الرياض التي تحتاج عناية شديدة في اعمالها من خلال تعاملها مع قسم شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض والتي يستخدم مبيدات طبيعية والتي تقتل جميع الحشرات المنزلية مثل الصراصير والنمل الابض والفئران بالاضافة الى ان الشركة تهتم بتوفير افضل الخدمات الاساسية فى اعمال الرش فاذا كنت فى اى مكان وتعانى من وجود حشرات فعليك التخلص منه من خلال شركتنا المتميزة

    ReplyDelete