Welcome

You have made it all the way here, so you may as well sit down, take a minute to look around, and enjoy. What you will find, depends on the day and my mood. You just never can tell.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year….A Bit Late.


I have survived our annual family vacation.  We made it back home just in time to be ready for school and work and all that comes with a new week, not just a new year.  As most of you won’t know, I had a pretty crappy 2012, so I am hoping for a bright and shiny new year with loads of luck and good fortune and the end of the overwhelming bad.

Here are my steps for a new and better year: 

1.         I am going to sluff off the bad vibes and get back into my writing.  I was feeling a bit depressed and over whelmed, so I have not been writing for…oh about 4 months now.  I am feeling better and ready to get back to it.  I have even figured out the “climax” for Leif’s upcoming story, which was what was holding me back a bit with starting it.  I have you now, Leif.  Hahahahaha.  As for my Angel story, I also have figured out my writer’s crap and how to move forward, so that is actually first on my list.  I want to get the first draft done, move on to Leif, and then go back and edit Angel.  That’s the plan.  That’s the schedule.  I am going with it.  Time to get a new project board.  Yay!

2.         I have two reviews that I will be posting, coming up within the next two weeks.  Come over and look for them.  Let’s do a bit of supporting for the hard working, underpaid, overwhelmed inde-authors.  We all need to support one another as best we can and as we can. 

3.         This year is looking very busy for me.  I will be trying very hard to stay up to date with my blog.  I will be posting on Mondays.  The posts will most likely publish either early in the morning or late at night.  I want to get back to visiting everyone’s blogs.  I have missed several of you very much and can’t wait to get caught up with all that is happening in your worlds.  I will be visiting blogs on Mondays as well and only Mondays.  I have to limit my online time otherwise I don’t get any work done.  So if you are a Thursday blogger that I visit, I will catch you on Monday.  I plan on getting writing busy this year and less blog busy. 

4.         I was recently asked if I was going to be replacing my Big Dog.  I have thought this question over for the last few weeks and I have decided that my Big Dog is irreplaceable and I don’t want to even try.  With my upcoming travel schedule it would not be fair right now to get a puppy. Plus my heart is still a little squishy over him.  So, no puppy.  When?  No idea, but for now, just no. 

That’s all I have for this week.  I am finishing up the reviews (see above) today and tomorrow.  Then I will be getting my notes in order to get back to writing.  Hope you all have a great start to the new 2013-year and let’s all have a grand and prosperous year. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Courtney! I'm glad to hear your muse is back. Looking forward to hearing about your new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I commented on this the other day but I guess commenting with my iPad doesnt work. Anyway, 2013 is going to be a great year for us both... I just know it!! But then again... my intuitions aren't always spot on. However, I sure am going to work harder this year. I also have to stop checking my email every five seconds and my online activity because it just takes too much time away from my actual writing.

    ReplyDelete