I stole this idea from another blog that I like to visit, but as it was a cute post, I figured why not? As Christmas is now Eleven (11) days away, what are your wishes from the big red guy? I sat myself down and decided to write him a letter. It is as follows:
It’s been quite the year for me let me tell ya. I have tried very hard to be a good girl this year and I know that there were times I may have crossed the line from good to….not quite good, but I don’t believe in general that I have been bad.
There were births, which I cried over, and deaths, which I sobbed over. Plenty of accomplishments, and way to many disappointments, but all in all, I think I have weathered them as well as I was able.
In case I am deserving, I have put together a short….ish list of things I would like this year for Christmas.
1. My children to be safe and healthy throughout the coming year. I’m sure I will renew this wish again next year as always.
2. Harry and David Gummy Bears if you can spare a few.
3. A Kindal, as I have decided, last minute I know, that I may actually like one and use it.
4. Continual sales of Shadow Dancer.
5. The acceptance of my next novel, A Howl in the Night.
6. Safe and Happy Holidays for my friends and family
7. A pair of black or dark brown Ugg Moccasins (They look so warm and comfy. Maybe if I have them I wont complain about the cold so much…maybe?).
8. A gift certificate to Barnes and Noble or Borders so that I can go on a book spree. That would be lovely…..
9. A desk with a writing area and printer and space all of my very own. That I can leave messy and cluttered without anyone getting annoyed.
10. A lastly, I wish for a short winter. Its still autumn and ice and snow have worn me down already. I miss the sun.
Hope you are well. Send the reindeer my love. I will be setting out a bowl of food just for them on Christmas Eve. It will be on the porch as always.
Now here's what you can do to play along. Write your own letter to santa. You can write it directly in the comments section or you can write it for your blog or whatnot and just put a link to your letter in them comments so that we can find it. Better get to it, Santa's running out of time peeps!