Welcome

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Update: Spark, Book 3 in the Elements Series

 Spark, Book 3 in the Elements Series

I'm happy announce that my next novel, SPARK, Book 3 in the Elements Series has been picked up by my publisher.  It has a scheduled release for January 8, 2025.

I have been hard at work completing yet another set of edits to Spark and it is now back in the hands of my publisher.  Next up will be their formal edit and format, and then cover designs.  I can not wait for that step. It's one of my favorite things in the list of tasks that come along with book publishing.  Putting my story into a simple yet compelling picture.  One that I think represents my vision and one that people and my readers will like as well.  My least favorite is the editing.  It's amazing to me that no matter how many times I go through a project, and other people go through it, and then beta readers give it a look, that there are sometimes STILL mistakes in the final project.  It's incredibly frustrating.  

I think I will focus on the exciting bits instead of the annoying ones.  Bring on the cover design!

No comments:

Post a Comment