Welcome

You have made it all the way here, so you may as well sit down, take a minute to look around, and enjoy. What you will find, depends on the day and my mood. You just never can tell.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Buried Alive by Revisions

Another week is past us.  I could go all political today, but the reality is, I am buried under in my final revisions to Shadow Fire.  So, instead of having a lovely rant at our world that is today, enjoy these photos of fluffy bunnies instead. 




I will be back next week.  Oh, those of little faith, I will!  I only have 40 more pages to get through.  Have a great week everyone!


ctny

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with the last of those revisions. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those are the cutest bunnies! I always enjoy the bunny posts you do on facebook too. They make me smile! Goodluck with your revisions on Shadow Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a week late replying to Halloween Part 3, so I'm glad you went with bunnies. :)

    ReplyDelete