Happy April Fool's Day! So apparently my blog was spammed to death last week. I have tried to clear out all the comments that were spam, however, if you were deleted and you weren't spam, sorry about that. There were 50+ to go through and I got annoyed after about the first 1, so I may have gone a bit click happy. If this happens again, I will have to move the comments to a moderator type thing. Bummer. More time consuming things to deal with.
Working hard on my current WIP! It's going. Slow. But going.
So back to the blog for the week. What's on my mind?
1. April Fool's Day. I hate this day. What is the real point of it? After years of fake blood, fake screams, fake snakes, and bug, and bats, and just fake, I can honestly say that I abhor this day. Don't even try to get me, all that will get you is a very unhappy Courtney.
2. Spring! I think it may actually be here! There are birds singing and pairing off. The Canadian Geese are starting to pair up as well. The grass, thanks to all the recent rain, is greening up. Ahhhh I love Spring. Yes, it took a little bit longer this year, but I am just happy it appears to have finally arrived.
3. New books. It's that time of year that I get itchy for new books from my favorite authors. Where are the new Christine Feehan books? And what about Jodi Thomas? Come on ladies, your fans are waiting. I love finding a new series to read, but then I also kinda don't as after you are hooked, those 6-9 months between books are killer. Maybe I need a series for the in between times. Got any recommendations?
4. Gardening. Both veggies and flowers. It's that time of year that I begin planning what to grow for the season. I can't decide if I want to go whole hog in the garden this year or if I need to give the plot a wee rest. Since we are contemplating a move, do I want to till up and work the garden only to have to leave it behind should we sell. So instead I could do flowers, but then the same thing. All that work just to leave the results for someone else. Oh what to do!
5. And last but not least, I am thinking about spam. Go figure, rightK? What is the point of it? What a waste of time for everyone. How many of you are actually going to click on some unknown link on a blog from someone anonymous. Don't people have enough on their plate without having to spam? Do they get money for it? Should I be looking into a spam career to make my writing life ends meet? WTH? Really.
Have a great week everyone. See you next week!