Welcome

You have made it all the way here, so you may as well sit down, take a minute to look around, and enjoy. What you will find, depends on the day and my mood. You just never can tell.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Bewitching Blog Tour for Shadow's End


Happy Monday Everyone!  This week I will be bouncing about on a blog tour through Bewitching Book Tours to help in promoting my newest release, Shadow's End.  Please stop by at some of my stops to see what I am up to.  As additional incentive, please be aware, that two (2) random commenters throughout the blog tour will win Amazon gift certificates with a bit of swag along with it for “icing”. 

Here is my schedule for the upcoming week:

October 29 Guest blog
Lisa’s World of Books

October 29 Promo
Sapphyria's Book Reviews: 

October 30 Guest blog
Fang-tastic Books

November 1 Interview
Roxanne’s Realm

November 2 Guest blog
Michelle  @ Mom With A Kindle

November 4 Guest blog
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom

November 5 Interview
Beverly @ The Wormhole


Ctny

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... not sure how much I can type (I've got pillows under my arms in the office right now!) but I'll try to visit these today! Didn't realize you had another tour. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete